The Classic Toma Bloody Mary cocktail is reminiscent of that weekend brunch you enjoyed by the ocean during the spring and summer months. Spicy, savory, and plenty of horseradish to wake you up. This is the Bloody Mary you want to serve with seafood, perhaps some local oysters and grilled shrimp. We used our Horseradish mixer for this recipe, but you can use our Original or the Mild. We then added some lemon juice to brighten it up and some bitters to add some complexity and more flavor to the cocktail.
THE CLASSIC - TOMA BLOODY MARY
- Fill a Collins glass with ice
Add the following into a shaker:
- 4 oz of Toma Bloody Mary Horseradish (the Original can also be used)
- 1 1/2 oz of Vodka (recommendations below)
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 dashes of Bittermens Scarborough Savory Herbal Bitters
Strain and pour over ice in Collins glass.
New York State Vodkas we recommend pairing with Toma Bloody Marys.
- Prohibition Distillery Bootlegger 21 Vodka
- Tuthilltown Distillery Corn Vodka
- Cooper's Daughter Spirits Diamond Street Vodka
We hope you enjoy this cocktail with family and friends!